Instead of puzzling over friction choices, get the pads that are made to perform like original equipment.
Brake service experts recommend returning brakes to OE performance. So instead of a confusing selection of pad choices, WPS offers just one. Designed by original equipment engineers, WPS pads are perfect replacements for each OE application.
- OE engineered brake system technology assures optimum fit and performance
- Advanced friction formulations reduce dusting and extend pad life
- Application matched premium quality friction grade
- Underlayer design helps reduce noise, vibration and harshness
- Shims, chamfers, slots, wear sensors and other premium features included
Friction just like the OE pads they replace, plus premium features for customer-pleasing brake performance.
|Advanced, application-matched, OE engineered friction formulations.||Restores original equipment pad performance, reduces wheel dusting and extends pad life.|
|Premium features include shims, chamfers and slots.||Improves overall quietness and braking performance.|
|Pad underlayer design.||Helps reduce noise, vibration and harshness|
|Where applicable, OE safety and control components or hardware are included.||Provides a more complete repair, resulting in time and money savings.|
|Designed by brake system engineers of one of the world's largest OE brake system manufacturers.||Assures quality and performance equal to or better than original equipment for all brake applications.|
* The original part numbers used on this website are used only for customers to recognize products sold and identification.